December 12, 2022

Apologies if I’m off topic or...

Question:

Apologies if I’m off topic or this is not allowed.
I have a question regarding toxic mould. Been living (renting in NSW) in a house with mould for 8 years, due to all the damp this spring I have had a massive reaction 2 weeks straight of asthma attacks and dark botches all over my skin.
My mum is freaking out. Moving is not an option. I’m a single mum with no resources – no money, no friends or family for support near by.
I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place but I know it’s slowly killing me.
I just don’t know what to do anymore, I’m a single person with no help available. So what do I do?

Share:

Terrain answer:

While mold is not a primary cause of disease it can be an irritant especially if a lot of it is getting airborne in the home or is being pushed through the ventilation system.

---